Banner Pictures and Custom Signatures are located at the bottom of your post.
Please follow the steps outlined in the 'Posting Avatar' sticky for finding and uploading your chosen picture to a host site in order to get an address for your banner picture as well.
Once you have an html 'address' of the banner picture you want, follow these steps in order to put it up here.
1. Copy the address of the pic.
2. Go to your 'My Control Center' located at the top left home forum page. Click on the 'Account Preferrences' button at the top left.
3. In the section titled Posting and Messaging there is two choices from which you can add this new picture to.
The first is the 'Personal Icon' url. If you would like this picture added to your left next to your name, paste the address in this small line.
IMPORTANT! Please do not let this picture be too large!
It will mess up the alignment of the thread if it's too big!
4. If you want the picture as your banner, (below your post), enter the address in the "Use Custom Signature" space. Now here is the tricky part. <br>
Use this code where you would insert your signature...
'bracket' img noborder] Your html address for a Picture HERE[/img 'bracket'
Like in between these...
Be sure to replace 'bracket' with these [ and ], one at the beginning and one at the end of the code.
Make sure you put the proper codes before and after the address you pasted into the box so that it works. After you do it a few times you will get the hang of it!
5. No, we're not done quite yet! Make sure the tiny white boxes are checked just above the addresses so that it allows the rest of us to view your pics.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "save changes" button in order to save all this mess!
There you have it!
Any words or links that you want permanently added to your custom signature section would also go in this box as well.
Any questions about this, please just message me and I will try to help you!
Good luck, and get posting!!!